Rules: Huronia Museum Blog
Not all posts or comments necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the Huronia Museum. This blog is a forum.
The point of this blog is to positively, constructively discuss the Huronia Museum and its place in the community, as well as the history, heritage, and culture that the HM covers or could potentially cover.
A blog runs on postings but more importantly on the dynamic of dialogue, discussion through comments. A standard web page is largely a one way communication device. A succesful blog fosters two way or multi-way communication.
Comments are moderated.
- Be responsible.
- Share information, teach if you can, learn all you can.
- Respect others Treat them as you would have them treat you.
- Constructive ideas are desired.
- Destructive attacks will not be tolerated.
- If it is not your original writing or other material then cite sources, respect copyright.
- Reflect on the impact of what you post with particular attention to archaeological sites.
- No obscenities.
- You need to be a user of WordPress.com (no cost) in order to comment.
- All comments are moderated and do not appear instantly in the blog.
Neither the Huronia Museum nor the moderator or administrators of this blog are responsible for preserving blog postings of text or photos, although some efforts will be made to archive material posted to the blog, it is not guaranteed. Any user of the blog who wants to guarantee that their comments or other material posted are preserved should keep their own copy on their own pc or storage media.