Position: Educational Programming Assistant
Part-Time and On-Call Position – 12 weeks
Huronia Museum and Huron Ouendat Village is seeking a dedicated and motivated individual with a keen interest in the human history of the greater Huronia region.
Previous experience in heritage interpretation, public speaking and historical research is an asset.
- Assist the Education Coordinator in the preparation and delivery of educational programming for school and special interest groups.
- Independent learning and research in preparation for program delivery
- Follow administrative procedures
- Assist with marketing endeavours of the education department
- Travel within Central Ontario for program delivery
- Attend training sessions as required
- Occasionally assist in other areas of the museum’s operations as required
- Work safely and responsibly
Please send your resume to:
Huronia Museum, Attention: Nahanni Born – Executive Director
549 Little Lake Park Road, PO Box 638, Midland Ontario, L4R 4P4
Applications must be received by noon on Friday, January 12th, 2018