Seeking Executive Director
- Huronia Museum is seeking an energetic and dynamic individual to provide strategic leadership for the museum, its staff and volunteers.
- The successful candidate will:
- Have a strong understanding of not-for-profit/corporate maintenance.
- Have a thorough understanding of not-for-profit challenges.
- Find creative solutions for the challenges of a not-for-profit museum.
- Be experienced in project implementation.
- Have experience in human resources and self-directed work-team management.
- Be sensitive to special needs required in managing and presenting an Indigenous collection.
- Be able to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with community groups, funders, all levels of government and other organization to help achieve the goals of the museum.
- Represent the museum to promote the organization’s community profile.
- Have a sound understanding of budget and financial procedures.
- Have a firm understanding of fundraising practices and government grant programs.
Resumes may be sent to email@example.com by September 10, 2021 at 4 pm