Huronia Museum is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to education and preservation of the region’s heritage. All membership fees go to support the programs and activities of the Huronia Museum.
Huronia Museum membership privileges:
- free admission year round to the Museum and Huron Village
- 10 per cent discount at our gift shop, Mundy’s Bay Store
- 10 per cent discount on photographic services
- free access to our Resource Archives and research facilities
- invitations to special events and exhibit receptions
- quarterly newsletter
Click here to download our membership-form
If you have any questions about membership, please call the Museum at 705-526-2844.
One thought on “Museum Membership – How to join”
“Travel Lady”, one of North America’s busiest travel websites picked up on a press release sent out by the Georgian Bay Tourism Group and quoted Jamie Hunter and showed some pictures of the area. Check out Travel Lady story.