Thanks to the ongoing support of the Young Canada Works Program, Huronia Museum is able to hire enthusiastic students for employment at the museum throughout the summer.
We currently have two positions open at the museum.
Please share with others and reply with your inquiries to email@example.com or 705-526-2844 (Gillian Ross, Education Coordinator)
Job Opportunity with Huronia Museum and Huron Ouendat Village in Midland, Ontario
(90 minutes north of Toronto)
Position: Heritage Animator/Animateur de Patrimoine
11 weeks: June 21st – September 6th
Wage: $10.50 per hour
Huronia Museum and Huron Ouendat Village is seeking a dedicated and motivated individual with a keen interest in the human history of the greater Huronia region.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sharing and relating the historical and cultural story of Huronia and its people to visitors from around the world through hands-on, activity-based learning in both official languages
- Completion of research to support the development of education tools
- Clear communication of historical knowledge through created activities
- Taking part in training sessions as required
- Providing customer service in a professional manner
- Adherence to safety precautions and measures
- Contribute to the general maintenance and appearance of the attraction as required