Huronia Museum is proud to be part of Huronia as a not-for-profit organization dedicated to education and preservation of the region’s heritage. All membership fees go to support the programs and activities of the Huronia Museum.
Effective immediately we will have a slight rise in our membership rates.
The new rate for an individual is $25 plus applicable taxes and for a family it is $40 plus applicable taxes. The family membership rate is equal to a family of four visiting for one day!
Other rates can be found on our membership form which can be downloaded here Membership Form 2018
Huronia Museum membership privileges:
- free admission year round to the Museum and Huron Village
- 10 per cent discount at our gift shop, Mundy’s Bay Store
- 10 per cent discount on photographic services
- free access to our Resource Archives and research facilities
- invitations to special events and exhibit receptions
- quarterly newsletter
Consider a membership to assist the Museum in not only preserving Huronia’s Past, but also teaching the current generations about what once was. Memberships can also be gifted to others!