This photo appeared on page 10 of the Free Press Herald, January 25th, 1956 along with the following caption:
Hockey isn’t just for the boys in Port McNicoll. Getting ready for a scrimmage with the boys at the community rink are; Nancy & Mary Calvert, Marilyn Newton, Sheila Armstrong and Diane Wilcox.
The Port McNicoll Community Rink was located at the corner of Main (Talbot) Street and First Avenue. It was also home to the Port McNicoll Curling Club and served as an indoor storage facility for cars of those travelling to the lake head aboard SS Keewatin or SS Assiniboia during the summer months.
Can anyone supply information about the secret room?