This two story house is believed to have been built in 1856 by Samuel Frazer, a descendent of one of the area’s earliest settlers. It has been renovated and some original features have been altered, though successive owners have been careful to retain the character of the house. Outside of its age and historical significance, the building is noted not only for its line and symmetry, but also for the builder’s unusual use of log construction in a house of this size. The Home is found on the corner of King St. and Galloway Blvd. and is now home to the Heritage Animal Hospital of Midland.